Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Low-profile shoulder straps give way to rolled-soft edges that offer excellent fit and stability. Stay cool and dry, even on hot and steamy days, with a lightweight AirScape airmesh backpanel that also grants full body movement. An independent hydration sleeve holds an included 2.5-liter reservoir with a bite valve that attaches to your sternum strap via magnet. Store small easy-access items, like energy bars and arm warmers, in the side mesh pockets and attach a rear bike light on the designated loop should you pedal close to sunset.
When carrying water and a few essentials are all that's needed, the Katari/Kitsuma provides a lightweight option that rides close to your back for stability on any trail.
An Osprey Hydraulics® LT 1.5L or 2.5L reservoir keeps you hydrated all day long and stores in an external hydration compartment to protect pack contents from accidental spills.
Our rolled, soft-edged harness contours to the upper shoulders to keep the pack close to your body and provide stability.
- Women's-specific fit and sizing
- Low-profile design with AirScape backpanel and rolled, soft-edged harness for maximum comfort
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Magnetic sternum strap bite valve attachment
- Zippered, scratch-free heat-embossed slash pocket
- Loop for blinky light attachment (light not included)
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Osprey Kitsuma 3 W/ Reservoir Women's MTB Backpack