EYE WEAR AND SUNGLASSES FOR RUNNING
Whether pounding the pavement or the trail, runners demand a lot from their sunglasses.
Sure, sunglasses need to deflect the sun’s harmful rays, but they also need to handle glare and changing weather conditions. Julbo’s sunglasses are renowned for their lens quality. Lenses such as the Zebra® make the transition quickly between sun and shade so you don’t have to break your stride. Special lens treatments minimize the impact of sweat, humidity and water.
When you are running, the last thing you want is eye wear that jiggles about; Julbo’s running sunglasses optimize the fit and function of your eye wear. Models such as Trail have a shock-absorbent insert that will remain in position on the nose and elastomer shock absorbers at the sides.
Why athletes recommend these Julbo sunglasses for running:
- The Zebra® photochromic lens darkens or lightens depending on the light’s intensity
- Anti-fog coatings make sunglasses resist fogging during a workout
- Several sunglasses offer an optional optical clip, enabling prescription lens wearers to take full advantage of the Julbo’s lens technology
- Julbo’s panoramic lenses offer an extra-wide field of view
- Julbo’s sunglasses for running combine low weight with strength—the Trail weighs in at an impressive 1 ounce