The 2XU Calf Guards may appear simple but they are strategically designed to be exceptionally effective for calf muscle containment when training and competing. Repeated muscle vibration is directly related to causing fatigue, muscle damage (small tears) and shin splints. The convenience of the calf guards allow the athlete to use their preferred sock and can also be worn under a wetsuit making transition times faster during a triathlon. Sold in Pairs.
- Powerful, breathable + flexible fabrication
- Muscle containment for reduced muscle damage
- Premium moisture management + comfort
Compression Guards:: A light weight muscle containment piece great for all activities with extreme moisture management and UPF50+ sun protection.
- High Power PWX Flex compression fabric with optimal breathability and flexibility supports shin and calf muscle
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort
- Circular knit for 360 degree stretch
- High filament yarns for dryness – wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection
PWX technology utilises 2 unique fabrics; PWX Compression and 105D/K. Each fabric contains the following product enhancing features:
- Superior grade circular knit for 360º stretch + unsurpassed power
- Highest grade elastane yarns with invista lycra®
- Antibacterial + moisture wicking
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Flat Lock stitching for maximum comfort.