Mesh base structure.
– High sitting anatomical vest; fits as one with athlete.
– Extra-large, ventilated mesh base layer with anti-abrasive liner.
Side cross lacing & adjustability.
One of a kind fitting system using a “double S” elastic with auto lock
– Absolutely unconstrained breathing without compromising vest stability.
– Perfectly adapts to different body types.
– Fast, easy and precise fitting.
Stretch Mesh Pockets.
– Lightweight and breathable. Dynamic reflex for a perfect hold.
Pockets & Accessories
2 hydration pockets, +650ml soft flask and bottle compatible (we recommend Hydrapak). Sits high for immediate and effortless access.
2 feed storage pockets +600ml + 1 hidden pocket
1 shoulder pocket +100ml
4 elastic loops + 2 shoulders liners (bladder tube guides).
2 multi-purpose attachment loops.
1 top horizontal pocket +750ml. Accessible without removing pack
1 bottom horizontal pocket +1.250l. Accessible without removing pack
2 overlaying vertical pockets +1.5l. One is water bladder compatible 1.5l.
3 double looped elastics with auto lock for poles (horizontally, vertically, or diagonally), clothing items…
Various reflective details.
Adjustments & Fitting
2 elastic compression cords with auto lock for top and bottom back pockets
2 “double S” elastic cross lacing with auto lock: side adjustment “on the fly”
2 adjustable chest straps: custom fit vertically and horizontally
– Side cross lacing & adjustability.
– 100% of all adjustments at the front!
– 85% of pockets accessible without removing pack (7/9).
– Front hydration pockets: sit high for immediate and effortless access.
– Top & bottom horizontal back pockets accessible without removing pack.
– Fit & stability.
Weight – 72 grams
Made in El Salvador
Asia size range – 28-36″
Sizing – measure your waist circumference at the navel and note that SIZING DIFFERS FROM THE ORIGINAL NAKED BAND
“High performance proven for trails, triathlons and marathons from early season training to your “A” race.” — Lindsay Dakota, co-founder, ultra trail runner
“Naked is the first hydration and accessory band that carries everything you need but feels like you’ve got nothing on.” — Rick Petersen, co-founder, triathlete