Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The Manta 24 features an included 2.5-liter reservoir in its own dedicated hydration compartment, a highly ventilated trampoline-style AirSpeed backpanel and more than four inches of adjustability in its harness so you can tailor the fit to your specific needs. Toss aside any fears of wet contents—the Manta comes with an integrated raincover. No time to dilly dally? No problem. Our Stow-on-the-Go holder lets you attach trekking poles to your pack in seconds, while zippered hipbelt pockets and mesh side pockets keep your smaller essentials within reach. An exceptional pack for long treks or long days bird-watching in the backcountry.
ADJUSTABLE AIRSPEED SUSPENSION
Tensioned backpanel keeps the weight in the pack off of your back, enabling highly ventilated carrying comfort.
Four zippered pockets, three internal mesh pockets, and a roomy main compartment for keeping gear organized and accessible.
Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir stores in a dedicated compartment and includes a magnetic sternum strap bite valve to keep you hydrated all day long.
- Highly ventilated, 3D-tensioned open mesh AirSpeed backpanel with adjustable harness
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Adjustable sternum strap with magnetic closure and bite valve attachment
- Dual upper and lower compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Heat-embossed, scratch-free zippered slash pocket
- Front panel stretch mesh pocket
- Dual access side stretch mesh pockets
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Integrated raincover
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie off
- Low-profile, side zip front pocket with internal organization
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Osprey Manta 24 W/Reservoir Backpack