Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The Element Goggle combines the features that make our open water goggles so comfortable with the low-drag socket feel a competitive pool swimmer expects. A high quality soft silicone gasket is attached to a traditional flat lens to make the Element a durable goggle that will hold up over many races and hours of practice use.
- High quality soft silicone gasket is attached to a traditional flat lens with anti-fog coating.
- Flexible integrated nose bridge.
- Low-drag head strap extends out of the frame and features locking adjustment clips on both sides.
How to Choose Your Lens:
- Clear Lens: Perfect for low light conditions such as those found in a dimly lit indoor pool, or outdoors when the sun is not present (before sunrise and after sunset).
- Yellow and Amber Lens: Great for low light conditions, overcast weather and indoor swimming. These lenses will add brightness to your vision.
- Blue Lens: Blue lenses are similar to Yellow and Amber lenses in that they work well in low light conditions. They also cut a bit of the brightness from the sun when swimming outdoors, just not as much as the Smoke or Mirror tinted lenses.
- Mirrored: The tint of Mirrored lenses are ideal for swimming in full sun and bright light conditions. They provide a darker tint than the Smoke lens.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Blueseventy Element Swimming Goggle